• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Why would you sell THAT gun??!!

JoeWayneRhea

Apr 5, 2015
Its a question I've been asked several times over the last few days after posting many pics of my 22 Cricket Carbine and the groups its capable of on any given day . Well it sucks but I have a lot of guns I wanna try on for size ,but if I want a new one I gotta let one go .
I love being able to try new things and see what all the hype is about guns new and old out there . And while it may sound Crazy to some , I kinda like knowing the gun I pass along to the next guy is maybe a little more refined ,polished , and accurate than when I got it . I don't have the slightest idea what I will buy next but its like seeing a special girl .....I'll know it when I see it :)
I truly hope the guys who have bought guns from me that I've worked on , and had worked on appreciate them as much as I have . I do know Thomas is in for a nice surprise when he sets it up and tries it out for the first time . Every man should have at least one "spooky " accurate rifle ...I've had a few , and am blessed to be able to pass on another one

Ok so I'll just come out and say it, I'm the one that was lucky enough to buy this custom .22Cricket Carbine from Joe and it should be at my house when I get off work today. I sold an awesome FX Wildcat.25to get this gun plus accessories so that should tell you something. I saw Joe post pictures of this gun about a month ago and as soon as I saw it I instantly thought how fricking cool that gun looks and from the groups it was getting I said to myself if he ever sells that gun I might have to jump on it. Well I finally saw it advertised for sale and I didn't even hesitate, I've been shooting exclusively Bullpups for the last few months and wanted to get back into more traditional style rifles so I Jumped at the chance to try this Ernest tuned Cricket Carbine. Another big selling point was the actual seller himself, I knew dealing with Joe would be a stress free ordeal because he is a trusted and in my opinion respected member of our airgun community and all across the forums with tons of positive feedback so I knew he was the guy to deal with and also he went above and beyond and through in all kinds of extra goodies which was extremely cool of him. I bought a Casio Exelim ex-zr1100 camera and scope cam mount for the new gun and will be doing some reviews and hunting/target shooting videos ASAP. I will report back later today once I've had a chance to try out my new laser gun. I feel that the Cricket Carbine is a very cool rifle that has managed to fly under the radar with very little reviews or topics about it but that all stops today I plan on giving this gun the proper respect it deserves. Now you'll have to bear with me because I am far from a video making pro and I'm trying to self learn all about proper video technique and also teaching myself how to edit the videos I make and all that it entails. So wish me luck and again a big thanks to Joe for passing on his gun to me because I know it wasn't easy to let go of.

I have a Kalibrgun carbine too. It's a great gun. Last week I discovered it shoots the regular (CPUM) Crosman Premier Ultra Magnum domes ($8.99 for 500 ct tin) as well as it shoots JSB 18 gr and AA 16 gr pellets. It was quite a surprise in that the gun is tuned to shoot 18 gr pellets at 895 fps. So the CPUM are shooting around 950-960 fps but the 50 yards groups are very tight and they remain stable out to 100 yards.

"Hammer"The bad news is you have to sell one to get a new one.

The good news is you have one you can sell so you can get a new one.

That make sense?
Makes sense to me. 

I have an awesome gun but want to buy a new one that I've been reading about. The awesome gun has to be sold to replace it with the one on the wish list ~ bad news

I have a great gun to sell which will enable me to buy the awesome gun I've been reading about on my wish list ~ good news