• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Why is the FX Bobcat the best air rifle ever made ???

Please if you got a favorite pellet fire arm let me know about it . I just wanted to give a Shout Out to my FX Bobcat Mk1 : ) very happy I got it ! Spendy but worth it for sure lots of fun and a really cool crowd of people with these types rifles 
imagejpeg

imagejpeg
image.tiff

Me me loves my FX Wildcat! But to be fair, I have a very limited frame a reference as this is only my third pcp rifle. First two are Synthetic Marauders in 25 cal. (had to send one back to exchange and get a better barrel) Love to hunt squirrels with this FX bull pup as it is very accurate and very quiet. With the four 8 round magazines I have plenty of ammo (32 rounds) on hand to go out and hunt. I usually re-charge every 32 shots and have no noticeable drop in power. Have never done any chronograph work but have done a lot of target shooting out to 75 yards and do not loose any noticeable accuracy all the way through the 32nd shot. The video below shows some target shooting from 35, 55, and 75 yards followed by a hunt. Just want to say thanks to you all for the great information and posting here on this site. I have learned so much in a very short amount of time but still have only scratched the surface. To be honest, I had not done anything with a pellet gun since I was a kid with my Benjamin blue streak (i think name is correct) Now, my boys are old enough to learn about gun safety and responsible shooting so they got the two Marauders and love to shoot with them on any given weekend. I look forward to learning more and making more videos. Eventually I will buy another rifle, the cricket looks awesome and so does the fx royal or boss but I need to wait for a while to let my bank account settle :) After getting the Omega Supercharger and 77 cubic ft. carbon tank, it needs some time to recover. Also I have since switched to a dedicated Casio ex zr 1100 for scope cam (See video posted in hunting)