• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

WHY is P A still advertising NOTOS in Stock Ready to ship

as already stated above , seems to me it's false advertising , miss leading lots of customers ( me being one of them) i had a hard time finding mine back in march, went thru lots of searches & phone calls before getting the last one in in stock at Utaw air, so i feel the frusteration of the people trying to purchase a notos, good luck to everyone trying to purchase one , i am really happy i got mine , i haven't shot anything since (& i have some nice a/g's ) if i miss a blackbird it is my fault or i hit a twig or the danged blk/b is just lucky , plus i dont worry so much if it (notos) gets scratched or nicks, i will never get rid of it..

as already stated above , seems to me it's false advertising , miss leading lots of customers ( me being one of them) i had a hard time finding mine back in march, went thru lots of searches & phone calls before getting the last one in in stock at Utaw air, so i feel the frusteration of the people trying to purchase a notos, good luck to everyone trying to purchase one , i am really happy i got mine , i haven't shot anything since (& i have some nice a/g's ) if i miss a blackbird it is my fault or i hit a twig or the danged blk/b is just lucky , plus i dont worry so much if it (notos) gets scratched or nicks, i will never get rid of it..
Yup. It's been taunting me for so long. I click it every now and then. Still out of stock. 🤷‍♂️just gunna save my money for something else

I don't know on your end of things , but for a few months now for me its been out of stock / preorder.

stock.png

Reactions: iAMzehTOASTY1