• This section is NOT for leaving Member feedback. To leave a Member feedback regarding a Classified transaction simply go to the Members profile and click the ADD FEEDBACK button.
  • The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

why am i getting notified for threads i am not sugscribed to ?

Kindly provide an example with links and screenshots. There are many ways in which you'll be notified of activity.

Thanks
I think it used to auto follow on some posts that you like or comment....doesn't now?🤷‍♂️
I'm not really complaining; I spend so much time on here: I sometimes see something before I get notified about it🥴

Reactions: Mike_Lenardon
I think it used to auto follow on some posts that you like or comment....doesn't now?🤷‍♂️
I'm not really complaining; I spend so much time on here: I sometimes see something before I get notified about it🥴
Aside from subscribing to a thread or following someone... you'll get Notifications (the bell icon) whenever someone:

1682623647136.png

You can modify your preferences by clicking on your name > gear icon > preferences

• Love
Reactions: iAMzehTOASTY1