• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Who's holding out on purchases until SHOT Show brings us the latest and greatest? And what would you like to see?

With just a month to go, we'll be seeing the new offerings of shooting, hunting and outdoor gear from the big manufacturers at SHOT Show. Who's holding out on their purchases until after SHOT Show? Several of our members attend, so let's let them know what you would like to see...
I may be attending. Already have my pass. To be honest I find out more info on the phone than at Shot, at least the first two days there (when it is busy). As for buying stuff, I wouldn't hold out.

Reactions: Airgun-hobbyist
Ha! I’m still waiting on stuff from the LAST shot show to be available!
Exactly...I'm not looking to buy anything right now but if I was, I wouldn't be holding my breath for anything that will be announced at the show b/c it'll many months before most of that stuff actually starts shipping. If something's got your eye, I say just buy it now...if you're anything like me, chances are whatever that item is, you will probably have moved on from it by the time stuff from this Shot show actually become available.

I may be attending. Already have my pass. To be honest I find out more info on the phone than at Shot, at least the first two days there (when it is busy). As for buying stuff, I wouldn't hold out.
I don't hold out. If there is something I want I'll buy it.
In reality there's not that much really new. Seems like true innovation is gone. Just the same old stuff re-skined. And what happened too wood stocks? A thing of the past? This is one of the reasons I love vintage guns. There is always something old that's new.