who"s paying attention

I often wonder, who is watching,reading and following our forum,i hope the people who run the air gun industry, from the supply stores and manufacture"s gun design makers and air gun company owners,i hope they all pay attention ,to the likes and dislikes of their products ,,it would be great if they would come out and answer the questions we all have..,say twice a year here on the forum,,most probably attend EBR and do the Q and A thing there ,but for the majority of us ,we cant get their and have unanswered questions 

Certainly "less" attention is paid to the user / buyers "when" demand is constantly outstripping supply. 
I always use GoPro as an example of a cheap camera that commands a high price for two reasons: aggressive flashy marketing and consumers willing to pay 3 times more than the camera's true value because everyone else has one!
We have no one to blame but ourselves! :(

Thurmond

i never thought it through like that ,if we are buying out their products ,there is no assentive for large companys to listen to us Example,,say like BIG CO, please improve the quality of your magazines, if we buy more than they can make,heck why would they spend money on R & D ,im not sure if BIG CO, sees it this way or not ,,im not in the loop aw oh heres the biggie,, i can only ASSUME ,,i would like to believe they hear us,, but when things never changes the proofs in the pudding ,

THANKS STEVE , your participation in this forum ,means a awful lot to most of us IMHO.,I for one put lots of value in your findings and opinion ,the videos youve produced are top notch ,ive seen all of them,but what's best is when we ask for information or your opinion ,you dont leave us hanging, i find this most important .Some of theese other entities ,could do us a favor ,and follow your lead in communicating ,,Thanks very much keep the great videos coming,,PAT