• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Who Makes A Normal Valve For SCBA Tanks?

Does anyone sell a reasonably priced normal valve like Air Venturi uses that fits SCBA cylinders that firemen use? All the ones I've seen on ebay are bulky garbage and I hate the push to turn valve that comes in the firemen tanks.
One like this is what I'm after...
PY-A-8955_Air-Venturi-100-cuin_1572469065[1].jpg

@heavy-impact Not sure where the individual valves are sold, but the pictured valve is called a “Jubilee valve” to my recollection. Give me a few and I’ll check around.

Edit: here’s a link to one running around $130

I don’t use the is site but several members whose advice I trust have or do. They’re listed for a substantially lower price here, but are currently unavailable. $44-$74 https://m.aliexpress.com/item/2255799920335926.html?gatewayAdapt=Pc2Msite4itemAdapt

Found this on AMZ after scanning a few pages. I have no experience with this unit and here are a couple of variations. Maybe checkout some reviews and see if some other members have used one. https://www.amazon.com/IORMAN-4500p...56372870&sr=8-30&wIndexMainSlot=52&th=1&psc=1
All other sites I saw have comparable pricing to PA.

Last edited:
Reactions: heavy-impact
@heavy-impact Not sure where the individual valves are sold, but the pictured valve is called a “Jubilee valve” to my recollection. Give me a few and I’ll check around.

Edit: here’s a link to one running around $130

I don’t use the is site but several members whose advice I trust have or do. They’re listed for a substantially lower price here, but are currently unavailable. $44-$74 https://m.aliexpress.com/item/2255799920335926.html?gatewayAdapt=Pc2Msite4itemAdapt

Found this on AMZ after scanning a few pages. I have no experience with this unit and here are a couple of variations. Maybe checkout some reviews and see if some other members have used one. https://www.amazon.com/IORMAN-4500psi-Paintball-Regulator-Fittings/dp/B09C5XFNGJ/ref=mp_s_a_1_30?keywords=scba+tank+valve&pscroll=1&qid=1656372870&sr=8-30&wIndexMainSlot=52&th=1&psc=1
All other sites I saw have comparable pricing to PA.
The valves on Amazon and Aliexpress have the wrong thread size. The SCBA tanks require a 7/8 -14UNF threads to the bottle. Amazon used to sell a 7/8 but it's been out of stock for a long time now.

Reactions: heavy-impact
Thanks for all the help guys. When I buy I think I'll go for one of the higher quality ones like the full kit from Best Fittings $127.5 delivered.

I feel like the ones from virus land will be the same low quality as the ones on ebay. My son bought one of those $58 fill stations on ebay that connects to the push turn valve on his used SCBA and it was junk. I had to heat the bleed valve with a torch to make it seal. So I'd rather spend the money to get one I think I'll be happy with. I wish shipping was cheaper from the UK. $40 of the $127.5 is shipping and that was the least expensive option.

08M1-SP11[1].jpg

James- AirHog makes a nice valve but I’m unsure if you can buy the valve separate from their tank kits.

As far as the CGA347 fire fighters tank valve, if it’s the action of having to push the valve knob inwards to turn it open or closed that you dislike, you can disable that feature by adjusting the nut I believe inward that’s at the center of the knob. All of my CGA347 tanks I have done this to, so I no longer have to push inward to open the valve

Will the new Saber Tactical valve work?

Reactions: 3DAirgunWorks
James- AirHog makes a nice valve but I’m unsure if you can buy the valve separate from their tank kits.

As far as the CGA347 fire fighters tank valve, if it’s the action of having to push the valve knob inwards to turn it open or closed that you dislike, you can disable that feature by adjusting the nut I believe inward that’s at the center of the knob. All of my CGA347 tanks I have done this to, so I no longer have to push inward to open the valve
It's that in combination with the pooly made chinese fill stations that attach to that valve. I like the compact setup with the hose coming right off the valve. I'll install them on good tanks and give them as gifts later this year. I have an Air Venturi tank that I use myself. I don't want to give something that I wouldn't want myself just because it's a few bucks cheaper.

Will the new Saber Tactical valve work?

It would but I wouldn't pay $100 more for it ($200+shipping) over the Best Fittings one.

Really, i will try that this weekend.....thats awesome thank you !!

I got four scba tanks from auction sale couple years back. I didn't like the CGA34 hose connections and wanted to convert to DIN so I ordered two new valves from aliexpress and replaced. Just today I was looking for something in that box and I have those two original CGA scba valves in a bag inside.
Whoever want them let me know, you pay the shipping from Canada L4G7X4.