• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Where you live, not an address just a country???

I suggested having the ability to list where you live (like state &/or country) as an option on your profile. It would be visible when ever you posted.
AG admin said it was an interesting idea, but it never went anywhere, ( I guess it wasn't interesting enough). It would be beneficial to people asking for help or seeking advice and to people giving advice. I have seen it here several times when someone gives someone else advice only to be told that they don't live in the US or something to that effect, simply by having US, UK, Italy, SA under your name it would avoid giving someone the wrong advice. This method is used on a couple of archery forums I get on and they also have members from all over the world and it immediately helps you out by making it simple to see where the person you are talking to is from. 
To me this option is common sense, this would be an option, if the person doesn't want to give out that information then they just wouldn't fill in that info.