• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Where to get a Crosman 600 rebuilt/repainted?

I picked up a Crosman 600 that needs new seals and a good looking over. I reached out to Rick at Precision Pellet (airgunshop.net) per a post on here, but I have not received a response.

Can anyone suggest a similar shop? I can do the seals myself, but I like the idea of someone who handles these guns all the time thoroughly looking over mine. I'd also love to get the gun repainted as detailed in the post I linked above if that's available.

Thanks!

I picked up a Crosman 600 that needs new seals and a good looking over. I reached out to Rick at Precision Pellet (airgunshop.net) per a post on here, but I have not received a response.

Can anyone suggest a similar shop? I can do the seals myself, but I like the idea of someone who handles these guns all the time thoroughly looking over mine. I'd also love to get the gun repainted as detailed in the post I linked above if that's available.

Thanks!
Henry Ford www.crosman600repair.com 301.542.7332 Retired toolmaker and repairs these in retirement. Did mine, $125.
Happy new year!!