• Much like Google Reviews - members are allowed to create (1) unique thread for each vendor/manufacturer. You may "edit" your thread at any time to reflect any changes.

Where is Chad at Lethal Air?

I hate to start out with a post on this subject but does anyone know what is going on with Lethal Air?

I placed an order on the 26th of January, my credit card has been charged and I have a confirmation email of the order entry.

Crickets!

I cant raise anyone by phone, goes to voice mail. No return calls from messages left.

No response to emails sent asking about the order.

Yesterday I decided I would not wait and sent a message to cancel my order and credit back my payment to my credit card.

Still nothing.

I found a post here where he did something similar last year to someone. Not sure it got resolved. Wish I had seen that before I placed my order.

I really feel like I've been taken for a ride and I really hate that because I thought he was someone reputable.

Is there anyone here that has any information they can share.

Thanks.

Strange, I ordered an inline reg from him like 4 months ago. Emailed to ask when they’d be in stock, he replied same day saying he already had them but was on a hunting trip and would list them when he was back. Placed an order, received shortly after. Asked a follow up question in email, heard back next day. In fact transaction went so smooth I literally forgot I made a purchase from his site. Maybe he’s sick or had a family emergency? Hard to imagine someone goes from grade A service to no show but of course it’s possible. Sorry you’re going through this though.

Just to follow up, in case anyone is interested.
I did receive a credit back on my card this past weekend.
It only took 5 or 6 phone messages and 10 or 12 emails and two months. In all I received 3, partial sentence emails from Chad. No phone call, no explanation, just a couple of excuses for taking so long.
As I told him, I am gone permanently, I will never try to do business with him again. If he can't treat people decent then I would think his business will be pretty small. Maybe he doesn't care.
I am seeing this attitude a lot at work and out in the retail world. Guess there are always more fish.
Anyway I'll be sticking around here. I have been picking up some good information and if I feel I have something worthwhile to contribute I will. Thanks.

Reactions: RM.510bigbore
I hate to start out with a post on this subject but does anyone know what is going on with Lethal Air?

I placed an order on the 26th of January, my credit card has been charged and I have a confirmation email of the order entry.

Crickets!

I cant raise anyone by phone, goes to voice mail. No return calls from messages left.

No response to emails sent asking about the order.

Yesterday I decided I would not wait and sent a message to cancel my order and credit back my payment to my credit card.

Still nothing.

I found a post here where he did something similar last year to someone. Not sure it got resolved. Wish I had seen that before I placed my order.

I really feel like I've been taken for a ride and I really hate that because I thought he was someone reputable.

Is there anyone here that has any information they can share.

Thanks.