• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

When the Covid Isolation Boredom Hits

I'm on day four of isolating in the basement because I caught Covid (again). I've tweaked the tune on my R-10, resealed my Wildcat, filled my airtank, cleaned powder burners, and watched enough TV to numb my brain into utter boredom. Well boredom lead to silliness in the form of flour "playdough" and my Maverick slinging a .25 FX hybrid at 1028fps. This does not test anything nor does it prove anything (other than that I am bored). Why post it then? As stated: I'm bored and what else would I do with the video??

So what have you put down range for the "see what will happen" entertainment?
(Nothing dangerous of course)

Thanks. Symptoms were not so bad this time.
Yeah, the week off without pay sucks (self employed) but got to keep my clients safe too. I do a lot of work in retirement communities.
Delooper, not TP but DIY Playdough - flour, water, and salt < added vegetable oil for stickiness. I have shot a roll of wet TP before. It's in the forum somewhere under the title:
"The Tale of the Wererabbit".

Wife & I had it in November. The worst of it was not being able to taste/smell anything for weeks and psychosis! Almost came to blows from being extremely irritable, angry,frustrated, irrational. Scared us. VERY strange virus.
Hope you got through it ok. I also had the loss of taste both times. Very strange sensation. First time was the worst.

Truly understand your predicament! My wife, an RN has had it twice....last one during Xmas, I was exposed so I watched TONS of tv like you but alas I didn't catch it, but boredom was REAL....😂
Shout out to your wife and everyone else that helps the rest of us when we need it. Between me and the kids we have had Covid in our house 5 times. My wife has taken care of us each time and never caught it. "SuperMom"

• Love
Reactions: Ranchibi
Glad you found a way to keep yourself entertained through it man. Blowing stuff up is always a good medicine. I had it once but luckily didn't lose my taste or sense of smell somehow. It didn't hit me too hard but I was drained for a good five days. I did have a pretty nasty fever the first couple nights though which led to some pretty hard sleep and some crazy dreams. I'm not even positive I was dreaming so much as laying there tripping my balls off in a sweat. After the worst was over I'd wake up feeling well rested and ready for work and then take 5 steps towards my kitchen and *bam* light headed and tired again.

Reactions: Rodeo
I will do whatever it takes to get nothing,it has worked all my life;Cancer is not contagious,too may get it anyhow.I f a shot can help I am going to take it,you do whatever you want.
I had cancer....they cut a lot of me out to take it away. I did not even know I had cancer when they found it. I spent 3 weeks in the hospital: nil per os- no food, no water, no nothing. They pump fluids into you via an iv. Consider yourself very fortunate.

U don't get it if don't test for it can't afford a week of staying home without being paid anymore
Agree 100%. I don’t ever remember “testing” for any respiratory infection ever before. If you felt that bad you stayed home if you felt you could work you went in. But they duped us with this 🤷‍♂️.
Anyway what was that that you shot OP ? Was pretty sweet ! I would have drug myself outside with my gun by now. I couldn’t take it. Lol.