• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

What's next

Hello everyone, I have had so much fun with the two airguns I have but tweaked both until they shoot so good I can hardly believe it. One is the Discovery .22 cal., the other is a Marauder started as .177 cal. then changed barrels and made it a .22 cal.. 
Now since they are done. I need something else to tinker with and want to continue on with disassembly and making something shoot better then when you purchased it what would you guys recommend?
I'd like to stay with pcps been having a real hoot messing with them.

1. How about a Hatsan AT44 or Galatian?
  2. Or, stay in the Benjamin family and do a Marauder Pistol.
  3. Hammerli 850 is also a great contender. With that one, you'll at least start with a good barrel and action.
  4. Benji Maximus
  5. Crosman Wildfire
  6. Offer your services by PM to help others, when they complain of having bought a new PCP and being let-down
    [/LIST=1]

Well its kinda open to a lot of questions-Wallet, access to parts and air,and intended use ?.-myself I wanted to shoot long distances,i went to .25cal and 33.95gr to buck the wind and a gun known to be accurate out of the box.and easy to adjust,lots of info.on the web.,and its been fun and very satisfying,hitting things smaller,and smaller more often than not at distances- I only dreamed of a few mo.ago,with an air rifle- its a hoot and hasn't gotten old 

I have a Benjamin trail in .22 and a .22 Marauder,I too was looking for something different so last night I ordered a black Marauder pistol to go with the rifle however I do have my eye on a S510 carbine.

Anyway...
i need to save up for a compressor but if I keep buying other things cough cough I'll never get the 1300 bucks for the compressor,see what the S510 cost,yep same as compressor,could be trouble ahead hahaha.