• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

What spare parts do you keep on hand?

aurora

Apr 10, 2016
Hi all,

What spare parts does everyone keep on hand for their airguns?

So far all I've had to replace is a breech oring in the mrod and a pellet prob and bolt on the monsoon.
Everything else I order / replace are apparantly 'upgrades', but I hate waiting when things go wrong so would like to order some spares.

If people could post the parts, gun, and a small description of the issue / regularity of replacement then this could be a useful resource.

Thanks!

99% of the pre-charged rifles I have owned need nothing in 10 years ( other tham clean & lube). Even a marauder if you ( don't shoot rough over size , akak Korean pellets) follow the owners manual advice and use a drop of silicone oil every 500 shots seems to last.
Were I buying parts for one, just in case, I would buy a firing valve stem. That's it everything else , O-rings, can be had local.
Springers, nice to have a spare seal and a spring. 

John

1: If only one gun, and it is a break barrel, no extra parts needed. Issues do not come over night here, and you can normally (!) still shoot it while you wait for the spare part.
2: If only one gun, and that is a PCP, and you can`t stand the situation with no airgun in your hands (that works of course), you at least have to have a O-ring set ringside.

So: If you know your gun and your O-ring sizes, you have come a long way I will say. and yes: some spare hex screws sized for the actual gun.