What single piece scope mount for multiple purposes

I have only one long range scope for now, the Falcon X50T. It is installed on my 100 BR Impact with eaglevision two piece adjustable mounts.
Working on a f-class 308 project these days, expecting to be range ready let say within a month time. The most time consuming currently is a diy refinishing the stock.
Planning to re-use the same scope for both guns there and back, training with air and matches with 308. So the scope will be sitting on airgun probably 90% of time. (I cannot justify a dedicated Tier scope to sit in the locker on the gun that will be used only few times a year)....
Not sure yet, I want to try if feasible.
But in my calculations a single piece mount would be a better=stronger solution.
Anybody with experience?

Reactions: .20calguy
Attila!
EagleVision makes adjustable one-piece scope mounts that you might want to take a look at.
Of course, then there's Spuhr mounts, made in Sweden, which many top competitors use.

Mike

Reactions: RM.510bigbore
Attila!
EagleVision makes adjustable one-piece scope mounts...
Mike
Yes, I like the eaglevision products, but the problem I am seeing is they advertise the mounts as best suited for airgun use. I would assume the 308 short charge may have a considerably higher kick... The Spur is highly regarded but that is also reflected on the piece price.

Edit: got an answer from eaglevisioncam, their scope mounts are not designed for 308 recoil.

Last edited:
i just sold a nf unimount with a rail on upper mount ca;lled rap , , this came on a actr 5x25 , I put the laque can mount on it , I like it alot better , but for a 1 piece with the rap which is used for say a red dot it was lighter then the larue bye 2 ounces , I just the like levers and how it works I can remove and replace in 1 second no poi loss , plus they great for swapping gun to gun , only pcp guns it dont work with is where mag is taller then rail , in that cause I use 2 piece ringe or sometimes qd risers I also have

The nightforce rail + rings were mounted on this my new 308 project gun, these what I removed. The NF rails slots spacing not compatible with picatinny, I would leave it on but I need my scope to be dual purpose there and back.
Shopping now for new rings.
Nightforce makes mounts that are pic compatible. I like them because they're excellent quality AND they fit every scope I've ever tried. Some other one-piece mounts do not (e.g. you cannot put an NF scope in Leupold 1-piece mounts).

GsT