• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

What methods are you guys using to measure/sort your pellets?

"Michael"
"Bluestone"I have tried micrometers and digital calipers with little success. Presently I am using a PelletGage in conjunction with an adjustable pellet sizer.
Can
you provide a name or link to the adjustable pellet sizer? thank you
I use a TR Robb adjustable sizer. I am in the UK and so is he but I think he may do international delivery. I will put a link up when I get chance. 

Yep that's the one. I have mentioned before, I haven't had great success with it but I haven't played with the adjustments much. I will hopefully have a play soon. I already get 1/2" easy and even smaller if I'm having a good day... But I'd like to have a good day every day!! I do think that a lot of it is due to me though and my ability rather than pellet sizing! 

ETA- that is to say that I think I'm the reason that my groups aren't SMALLER. I didn't want that to read to wrong way and everyone think I was being big headed