• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

What is your "Go-to" rifle? in like survival situation and of course no powder burner.

What is your "Go-to" rifle? The one just come to "first in your mind" in like survival situation, not second guessing/overthinking. And of course, no powder burner.
1st: RWS Diana 48 in .22 simple, affordable than AA, HW and no need for support equipment: pump, compressor, tank, scope, etc. Just rifle and some tins of pellets.

Last edited:
Hatsan 135 .30 spring. Not hard to work on. Good for small to medium game.

Any quality spring gun would work, if you are limiting yourself to an air rifle, which seems kind of odd. It seems to me, a good .22 RF and a brick of ammo would be a far better choice, lighter, more power, and reliable forever.
Definitely would be my first choice. 22 LR

Reactions: fishing43
What is your "Go-to" rifle? The one just come to "first in your mind" in like survival situation, not second guessing/overthinking. And of course, no powder burner.
1st: RWS Diana 48 in .22 simple, affordable than AA, HW and no need for support equipment: pump, compressor, tank, scope, etc. Just rifle and some tins of pellets.
Tx200

Reactions: drpietrzak
Do enlighten us where you indicated anywhere in your comment about killing yourself with one that you were joking? There was no smiley face, lol etc., Nothing. Do realize sarcasm and tone of voice cant be conveyed via text.
You’re right. But I only consider that when I’m texting my girlfriend. I will try to consider the ladies feelings on this forum from now on. This whole topic is ridiculous. It will never ever happen. But it’s fun to talk about when the interesting topics are lacking. Ridiculous questions can get ridiculous answers. If you only like people that answer questions the way you want or have thoughts that align with yours, keep your finger on your little thumbs down button while your on this forum.

You’re right. But I only consider that when I’m texting my girlfriend. I will try to consider the ladies feelings on this forum from now on. This whole topic is ridiculous. It will never ever happen. But it’s fun to talk about when the interesting topics are lacking. Ridiculous questions can get ridiculous answers. If you only like people that answer questions the way you want or have thoughts that align with yours, keep your finger on your little thumbs down button while your on this forum.

• “Everyone you meet is fighting a battle you know nothing about. Be kind. Always.”
  • “There is still a lot to learn and there is always great stuff out there. Even mistakes can be wonderful.”
  • 2 Robin Williams quotes.
  • lets move on, with the forum