• The AGN App is ready! To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

What is the best way to acquire replacement parts for Snowpeak products

The big attraction for these guns is of course cost. They also shoot very well when there are are no faults, but quality control has often been poor. I can live with the QC issue if replacement parts were promptly available, but it appears these parts are not available at all. Does anyone know how to order spares for these guns? If so, how prompt is the service?

I use to contact Julie at Snowpeak you have to get a parts diagram of your rifle usually you can google to find the diagram and then email her with the part numbers you want and she'll give you a price and shipping cost, the last time I placed a order the shipping was way more than the parts and it takes quite awhile to receive the parts. I'll see if I still have her email for you what rifle are you needing parts for. Oh you can't order stocks or barrels for any of their guns.

I have not heard of anyone getting parts fron snow peak for quite some time.

I have been able to get parts for my Skyhawks from Bagnall and Kirkwood in England and they have some parts for other models I believe.

Also one of the Canadian Airgun sources have some Snowpeak parts, They did not have p-15/Skyhawks parts but did for some of the co2 handguns.

I have ordered 3 or 4 times from Bagnall and Kirkwood, they have the parts here on the west coast in 3 to 4 weeks. Last order was 10 days ago. They do have P-15 stocks and barrels, being as you can’t run fast enough to give me a SNK barrel, I can’t tell you if they ship barrels to the USA. Just checked, they list many models from SNK, but barrels are not shipped.
Hope this helps,

Roachcreek

Last edited:
I was unsuccessful in getting prices for additional magazines for my P35-25 from Julie but I was not very persistent. I think I sent 2 emails. Carm makes them for the 177 and 22 but not the 25 (unless you want an extra capacity one which, for me, sticks into my face).

One of my 3 P35s shoots quite well. Like 180-190 at the 30 yard challenge. I did not try it without polishing the crown, however, it looked rough. The 177 seems like a 150-160 gun at the same game and we won't talk about the 25. But the 25 knocks squirrels out of trees quite well. It's crown looks like it was remachined or something. I also would not want one for another gun, seems to be a fair bit of variation, but they seem to make some good ones. My P35-22 shoots noticably better than my Avenger. There is also quite noticably less plastic and more metal in the P35 than there is in the Avenger.

The Stoeger bullpup also looks like a P35 with a new stock. If that is true, Stoeger might be another source of parts for the P35.

Now that I can get parts and I have installed John Bowmans side lever, I am “reloving” my Skyhawk.

My 22 is extremely accurate, but it has a replacement barrel. The first had a tight spot in front of the lead that was a deathnell. The new barrel now is a 20” LWpc.

Reengeneting the fill assembly simplified life greatly also, no more sweating about removing the fill assembly to replace that oring on that Ill designed assembly.

Roachcreek

F4A51516-7113-4FCF-A4C1-971F49A5BD40.jpeg

This thread caused me to check the Krale site again for magazines and they have them in stock for my P35-25. They did not have them a couple months ago when I ordered my newer P35s but have them now. I suspect they may have come in the same big crate as the guns (from China) and they just got the guns out and on their website quicker than all the odds and ends parts. In any event I have two on their way to me now. It will be nice to have multiple magazines for this airgun as I have for all my others.

Roachcreek, I have a PP700SA that also suffers that fill Oring failure, I have now replaced 3. The cause is that the black anodizing around the mouth of screw hole has flaked. Perhaps I can resurface that area, but I don't want to do that before I have a replacement in case it fails. I also want some spare plastic washers that provide the regulator valve seal.

Lastly how did you modify that fill assembly?

I bought a 1/8npt m-f-f ‘t’ fitting, a new fill assembly and a few 1/8 gauges and fill nipples,all 1/8 npt.

Then I drilled out the gauge port on the new fitting and tapped to 1/8 npt from the original 1/16 npt.
On the tube side of the fill adapter, I put a new oring on the screw and I no longer use a fill probe or the fill probe hole.
I taped up the three sets of threads and screwed them together.

What I would/will do differently next: I have ordered another street ‘t’ fitting, I will grind the female arms shorter so that the overall width will be less, then make a cover from cf tubing to better shroud the assembly. The tube side of the fill port I will drill and tap for a iarger screw and then seal both ends and the fill probe openings with JBWeld.

Bagnall & Kirkwood has 1 fill assembly left in stock.

Hope this helps you,

Roachcreek

423E0376-6F41-4770-8648-9E994F55A83F.jpeg