• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

What is the best high end Semi Auto PCP

What do you folks thing is the most reliable semi auto

For instance Huben K1 vs Steyr .22 Cal Hunting 5 Semi-Auto vs Hatsan Barrage.

I would be concerned about getting support for steyr I do not think anyone does retail sales on them. However Huben does have US retailers K1

If there is something better than this I would be interested I am thinking to wait anothr year to perchase one to get the kinks worked out.

I've been drooling over the FX line of airguns for some time now. So much to choose from and so many options to build the gun you find a perfect fit for the type of shooting you do. There seems to be a lot of service related shops and videos for most upgrades. Just so much info to sort thru it's and FX is making improvements quickly and listening to our wants and dislikes to make their products amazing. I've been making a list of the things I'd like in my new airgun and in a year + / - I may be able to spend the bucks. I'll call around to see who will build my dream gun. 

Nice job guys you got me on the right track.

Crosman999 --agreed I think I am going to get one of these however might wait a year to save up so $$$ and get the bugs worked out of them (I like that they have a US phone number) I wonder how long they have been in business.

dreu--glad ou like the moonson a lot of people said they were pluagued with poblems glad it is working out for you.

davids NG--I agree I tried the hatson out at NewEngland Air guns it was nice but kind of heavy and trigger was stiff.

russibaja--- I emailed FX last year about Semi auto they said no plans to build one since it is to problematic maybe in a year or two that will change.

FX is my favorite air gun.