• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

What has your Ms. done for u lately

My girlfriend makes me dinner every night and bought me 1000 FX Hybrid slugs in 22 cal from The Pellet Shop last week. She also does Jiu Jitsu with me 4 days a week at my school too. I may have to get married a 2nd time,:cool: She's 15 years younger than me, has twice the energy, and will probably be the death of me:ROFLMAO:

us.jpg

My girlfriend makes me dinner every night and bought me 1000 FX Hybrid slugs in 22 cal from The Pellet Shop last week. She also does Jiu Jitsu with me 4 days a week at my school too. I may have to get married a 2nd time,:cool: She's 15 years younger than me, has twice the energy, and will probably be the death of me:ROFLMAO:

View attachment 300299
sounds like a good plan to me .

Reactions: abqjoe
The better half in this marrage is totally understanding of me being a Richard Cranium at times.
She does NOT tell me I can or can not buy a new AG if I want one.
Also does not demand I cut back on my expensive hobby.
I also don't ask her to curb her interests like high dollar Camera stuff to get pictures of Eagles and the Gas costs to do so.
She's been around for like 25 years, and married her back in 2006 so I figure She's a keeper.