• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

What gun won't ever be sold and what did you sell that you still cry over?

Right now if I had to sell them all the toughest one would be a Custom BSA Scorpion SE I traded for a year or two back,
the gun has a HUUB shroud, HUMA reg and a over sized bolt handle and its the first gun to actually amaze me how accurate it is, and its is by far the quietest rifle I've ever seen or heard and I've been around quiet a few ;)
and its also the only gun I've accomplished a "1 hole" 4 shot group with, 4 .177 pellets through a .22 outside to outside hole at 36yds out side with a light breeze :)
There are only two things I would change about the rifle, the stock isn't bad but I may change it to a nice target one at some point, and the trigger is less than steller,
and is something I'm going to have to look into as I'd really like to improve that.

I do wish I hadn't sold a Daystate CRX left handed target model I had back when I started airgunning but it was before I got into FT and without it
I wouldn't have half the airguns I do now...have to sell one to fund another...

I get a gun I fix it up with all the doodads , My two crickets I have been tuned by the man,
The 22 and 25 Crickets are set up as twins, same viper scopes and all,
Perfect, No can sell !!!!
Along comes the Mutant short 22 cal, Fat boy, New stock, two super accurate barrels , I have made my best shots with this gun,
I have not had it tuned yet, No sale....
I did take a heavy loss when I sold my Marauder .25, It hurts to lose that kind of Money,
but I was told just think of it as rent...... LOL.
Now I have rim fire and center fire rifles and pistols going back 48 years, Some are almost 100 years old, ( My fathers guns)
My BIG question is what is the shelf life of a PCP ?
I really want a new Veteran .25 Mutant,
I do rotate my guns one week shooting each gun, And there is no favorite, Each has its place,
Mike

I have never sold a gun that I have purchased. I still have my shotgun as a kid, my father's and grandfather's guns. I have considered selling a few guns but would never part with two of my air guns. Since I have made the stock for my .22 Marauder, accuracy, and all the mods I have done, it would be tough sell. The other is my Falcon Pistol. I had the pleasure of putting this gun together from spare parts my Friend Van Jacobi had in his shop. Right before he moved we spent about every Saturday for several months messing with airguns. Amazing and knowledgable man. These were the first airguns that I took apart and put back together. 
[url="http://i.imgur.com/nx67Bbh.jpg"][img]http://i.imgur.com/nx67Bbh.jpg[/img][/url]

[url="http://i.imgur.com/MEuTtQU.jpg"][img]http://i.imgur.com/MEuTtQU.jpg[/img][/url]

Won't be sold: The 50fpe Daystate Air Ranger I converted to .20 cal to shoot Korean 24 grain pellets at 970-990 fps (50+ fpe, 50 shots per fill) Has a BC that makes other, slower-heavier pellets seem stupid (.040+ depending on distance) The mainstream just doesn't get it. That super heavy, .20 cal pellet is the ballistic badass of all time. Wish someone would breathe life back into .20 with a quality, heavyweight pellet. Sign me up.

Crying over: Career carbine .22 with the limited edition target stock. That thing was a 1-holer at 50 yards and an easy, compact carry in the woods. Perfect hunting rig. Close 2nd was the deer slaying DAQ .308 I sold..until I had the Texan.

I regret selling, believe it or not, my customized Prod. It was a double tube conversion, conversion kit offered by Airgun Labs. Not so sure the kit is even available anymore. I also installed a FFH device which made is effecient. With a double hammer spring set up and slightly opened TP, it achieved 20 FPE for 40 shots. It was a little fire cracker. Very accurate factory .22 barrel (won the lotto there). I should have kept that one. 

I don't know that any airgun is a definite to stay in my stable. I've seen the best offerings from all top notch manufacturers go through my hands. I have high hopes for the .25 Taipan Veteran I just recently aquired. It is definitely a keeper but you never know what's coming. I just can't afford to keep guns if I want something else, I've got to replace them. It keeps it interesting as well.