• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

what does your purpose list of guns look like?

this can be co2 , springer-gas piston , or pcp. what's your purpose guns? mine are pcp , but that's just me. 

1 wildcat MK2 25 cal - everything over 30 yards from starlings up to raccoons.

2 taipan vet long 25 cal - same as wildcat , but i can also tone it down to lower power for closer range pesting . 

3 prod 22 cal - mostly target , inside and out. inside when cold and or raining. 

4 soon to get 25 cal dreamtac compact - it will be dedicated to target and pesting starling to squirrel up to 40 yards. 

the taipan i can adjust up or down so as to enable my friend to join me whichever pesting we do. thats why i seem doubled up. enough about me , what do you all have going on?

Every one of them has a use and reason why I kept them after cleaning house from having over 40 rifles plus pistols. I can grab any of them and pest, target shoot or just plink:

- Beeman R9 .20 - Bought gently used from a fellow forum member
- Beeman Huntington Beach R7 .20 - Anniversary present from my girlfriend
- Weihrauch HW95 .22 - My first HW
- 73 Silver Streak - Won on a Gunbroker auction 
- 3 Webley VMX .20's - 1 fully tuned, 1 Vortex gas rammed by me, 1 bone stock 
- 4 Webley Tomahawks - .177 & 3 .22's - Yeah they're Hatsan 95 springers but way prettier
- Norica Deadeye GRS .22 - Ordered from Spain and might well have the only one in the US since they aren't sold here.
- Hatsan AirTact .25 - I made a deal with HatsanUSA for that new version stock before they were released for sale in the US so I have one of the first.
- Mendoza BlackHawk .22 - Birthday present from the girlfriend.
- Hatsan Galatian III QE .25 - My first PCP
- Hatsan Flashpup .25
- Webley Nemesis .22
- Diana D34 .177 - $75 gun shop find
- Mendoza (Made for Crosman) RM577 .177 w/original peep sight
- Hatsan Model 95, Edge Vortex, Edge Springer, Model 87 QE all in .25
-- Originally sold these and the guys who bought them didn't like having to order pellets so I kept my word and bought them all back no questions asked.

1: Thomas .177 - Bench Rest and Field Target (if I ever have the time).

2: Daystate Regal .22 - My first pcp and I could have (and probable should have) stopped there. Just a wonderful gun for all occasions. Pellet on pellet.

3: Daystate Airt Wolf .25 - Raccoons, squirrels. Vermin in general. A laser.

4: Two FX Impacts .177 .22 .25 .30 - Two great guns with multiple barrels for whatever purpose.

5: Diana Mauser K98 .177 Just fun to shoot.

6: Sig Sauer Virtus .22 Had to have one (don't know why).

Springers:

7: Weihrauch HW77 .177 .20 .22 - Solid and accurate.

8: Diana Mauser .177 Cocking mechanism is prone to breaking but i have learned how to repair that (cheap part). Fun and accurate.

9: 30 or 40 co2 BB and pellet guns. Replica rifles and pistols. Fun to have and shoot on a cold winter night.

EDgun Lelya .177 @ 18 FtLb for pesting inside 65 or indoors (barns, silos, attics, crawl spaces...) It has a Dedal Stalker on top. 10.34s or Baracuda Hunters are my ammo of choice

EDgun Lelya .25@ 46 FtLb for any pesting to 120ish. I am using the USO TS12 on this one. Kings, Baracuda Hunters and Hades are great ammo in this one.

EDgun Matador R5M .22 @ 32 FtLb is my main plinking/fun gun and is on my patio most days. It can fill in for the Lelyas when needed. It is set up with a NF NX8 so I like to shoot it from stationary supported spots. I prefer to move around with Lelyas. This one is dialed in tight for the 18.1s.

Powerful wind resistant pester:Cricket .25 set up to shoot nsa 29 grain slugs at 885 with a optisan eve 4-16 scope set up for strelok pro!

Powerful slightly less wind resistant paper puncher: edgun r3 .25 long set up to shoot jsb hvy mk2s with an aimsports alpha6 scope!

Quiet inside of 80 yards offhand pester: .25 taipan vet standard shooting hades at 855 with a tac vector veyron 3-12 ffp scope, also set up in strelok pro!

Quiet paper puncher: brocock bantam sniper magnum .25 set up to shoot kings at 850 for a ton of tack driving shots! Has a bushnell nitro ffp 2.5-10x44 scope. I almost always use the sst for this one too.

Writing this they seem redundant(alot of .25 I know!), but I wouldn't switch a thing at this point!

rapid mk1 in .20 accurate, quiet, consistent and reliable, mainly used for hunting/ pest control accounted thousands of vermin.

Rapid MRF in .177 as above but mainly used for target 

Rapid s-type in .177 because I didn’t have one.

Rapid MFR .in .177 with tube and fat shroud, because I wanted too

Rapid MK 1 compacts in an MFR stock, because I could

RAW HM 1000x converted to .20 and Rapid internals, fitted into a MRF...why not!

Bb😁

Bantam Sniper HR .22 with an Athlon Helos BTR atop is my main plinker (Crosman Premiers), pester (JSB Exact Jumbo 18s). In good conditions kills out to 100 yards.

Compatto .22 with an Aztec Emerald FFP is my walking around pester, lighter than the Bantam and just as effective in the field.

pp700sa .22 with folding stock, DonnyFl Tanto and 1-4x scope for sub 15 yard ratting or pesting.

And a compressor and two SCBAs to keep them aired up...

The range the above provide me for my uses makes it hard, very hard to justify adding to the trio. Plus other toys demand some attention.

Fx Impact .30 - bench, longer range, some hunting

FX Wildcat compact .30 - woods/mobile hunter

Bulldog - barely use but love it. It's fun as hell, was intended to be my medium game hunter which I don't do much of nowadays. 

Prod - quiet, cheap, efficient plinker

ap16 - pistol form for some cheap pistol shooting

Diana 34 - have to have at least 1 springer in the collection. 

Leshiy 2 long .30 - on order, might replace the wildcat, but most likely not. Probably going to be my main squeeze until something else comes along (waiting for fx semi auto I guess lol) 

Fun thread! I’ll play and here is my list:

crosman 1720T .... backyard target practice and sparrow killer, will try on a squirrel when one shows up 

FX dream-tac compact .25 .... pellet slinger under 60 yards. maybe hunt squirrels in the woods 

FX impact with .22 and .25 barrels.... currently slug slinger in .22, long range hunting and target shooting

soon to be here(I hope) PP750 in .22 .... backyard target practice/pesting and backpack gun for the woods

HW30 Low powered, short distance Chipmunk Killing machine. It maintains the house perimeter rodent free with surgical precision. Puts huge stupid smile on my face when plinking and shooting paper targets. 

HW95, Walther LGV Master Pro Medium power Squirrel slayer. It maintains the yard perimeter pest free with authority. 

Taipan Veteran, Kalibrgun Cricket Carbine mini Full powered squirrel killing machines capable of serious field hunting and long distance (up to 100 yards) plinking fun. 

Power Tuned Kalibrgun Cricket Magnum powered but extremely versatile gun. Takes care of anything from Chipmunks to Squirrels and Rabbits and is equally accurate at 675fps to 930fps with 34gr pellets or Polymags at 995fps. While it has not taken a pig yet, one of these days Alice.....

I have other guns, but will keep the purpose driven post to these for now. 

Wow you guys got lots of air guns ! I have two setups. My Benjamin Marauder Prod (.22) turned into a carbine is my night time close rang pesting setup. Mice and rats from 6 to 30ish yards. For daytime shooting and for bigger pest and longer distances I have A Zabroia Kozac FC 550, (.22) Tuned by George Airguns. I don’t own a break barrel but often think about getting something in .177 from Flying Dragon air rifles. 
DADD58B7-29FF-4E60-8561-E23586E39B73.1600699095.jpeg

Prod bought just to explore the hobby on the cheap with a proven performer that would be easy to find parts and repair for. UTG 3-12x44 scope, no mods/acessories. Am now shooting squirrels and paper with it. First airgun in 40 years.

Avenger in .177 for squirrel head shots and dirt cheap plinking. Also to learn how to adjust an air rifle without voiding your warranty in the process.

Avenger in .25 for making sure squirrels are kilt DRT to the best of my ability. 

Neither of those are scoped. I plan for the foreseeable future to switch my PARD scope between the Avengers.