• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

What did you do airgun related today.

Genob your posts are inspiring me to get off the chair and design some modifications and extras for some of my toys. Thanks. Bandito.
Thanks, I finally got my engine lathe out of storage and found a place for it in the garage. Now I'm not limited to 20" work piece length, I can now cut and crown longer materials.

IMG_0647.jpg

Last edited:
Started a small business 3d printing parts for airguns. Because of my illness I need to figure out how to make an income from home. So I put my designing skills to work. Here is some of my Handgaurds and designs I made for the NOTOS, AEA and Huben. Please check out my website. www.bravo3d.com

DSCN3939.JPG

DSCN3978.JPG

HubenStandardBackLeft.png

DSCN3816.JPG

DSCN3685.JPG

Started a small business 3d printing parts for airguns. Because of my illness I need to figure out how to make an income from home. So I put my designing skills to work. Here is some of my Handgaurds and designs I made for the NOTOS, AEA and Huben. Please check out my website. www.bravo3d.com

View attachment 465671

View attachment 465672

View attachment 465673

View attachment 465674

View attachment 465676
Good luck brother, I'm in a similar situation. Forced to retire due to my health and my younger brother also is the same with me.

Death to squirrels! They ate lots of my bulbs out of the ground, my strawberries, eating the new forming fruits off my cypress, take small bites out of many crab apples, ignition wires off the car and truck!!¡¡!!?!??!!! I have traps but I am going to wait for the squirrel season in Misery; two weeks. Then young or old they will die. And taste good too. Be Well, Bandito.

Last edited:
The crab apple thing makes me furious. The apples themselves are like eating a flavored sponge. But put them in jelly and they are heavenly. Apple jelly, jalapeño, spiced apple, mint, ..... So when they ruin a significant number I get steamed, and then get even. Like I said they taste good too, when they are so well fed. Oh yeah, I forgot, they maul my raspberries too. Little thieves. Be Well, Bandito.

Newbe here, as well as new airgun entuziast. Have a Crosman F11., under 500 fps.Yesterday took it all apart, cleaned it, polished the barrel, cleaned and greased the piston, plugged the holle in the piston, lubed the seals. Speed very inconsistent, but slightly better. Out of the box was average 380 fps, now just above that. Had 4 shots over 520 fps, not consecutively. I supose oil from lubing the piston seals. Thinking of replacing the piston. It has a BT5M 22 00 1A. Any suggestions what fits and is better? And noticed the muzzle has a chamfer. Is that normal, or should it be sharp?? Any suggestions welcome. Thanks.

Newbe here, as well as new airgun entuziast. Have a Crosman F11., under 500 fps.Yesterday took it all apart, cleaned it, polished the barrel, cleaned and greased the piston, plugged the holle in the piston, lubed the seals. Speed very inconsistent, but slightly better. Out of the box was average 380 fps, now just above that. Had 4 shots over 520 fps, not consecutively. I supose oil from lubing the piston seals. Thinking of replacing the piston. It has a BT5M 22 00 1A. Any suggestions what fits and is better? And noticed the muzzle has a chamfer. Is that normal, or should it be sharp?? Any suggestions welcome. Thanks.
Is that a break barrel model? Not very familiar with break barrel, but that seems very weak. you could measure the OAL and the stroke length for a possible cross match.

Reactions: Hold_Over