• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

What are your favorite airgun "features"?

Externally adjustable regulator

Hammer spring

Weight

Trigger

Side lever

Of course accuracy / consistency but I think that is easier achieved on any gun with externally adjustable reg and hammer spring.

I get everything I want on my list from FX but I do wish they had a better trigger system. Apparently, from video's I've watched and my own experience trying, you can only adjust it so low before you start getting "sticky triger" and you can only get the pull weight down so low before that starts happening. Unless I'm wrong and someone knows something I don't that they would share 😁

Precision machining,precision machining, and precision machining. I never really appreciated a match grade trigger till I won the Dreamline here.Springers,I do like that indescribable (without me sounding like an ????t trying to put it into words) sound when I cock them and then pull the trigger. Ergonomics, I like the wrist and fore grip to be as natural and comfortable as the Remington 700 or Winchester 70. Checkering is a plus I'd pay extra for on a wood stock but not on a plastic,synthetic one.

It seems so stupid but my Hatsan rail is universal. It accepts dovetail/weaver/picatiny. Just so nice to not have to try to figure out which mount goes with which rail and then have to buy an adapter because nothing fits. Also the Hatsan simple diecast magazine. Easy to load, easy to insert, and has never failed. Oh and Crosmans use of make foster fitting for their fill probes, so no having to figure out how to attach a probe to a whip hose. Honerable mention to Diana fill probe with a male fosters end so I don't have to spend another $10 and wait for a fitting!