• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

What Airgun do you have that you would never get rid of for any reason?

Actually at the moment I want to get rid of all my PCPs 😂 .....in bulk.
My OLD Daisy 717. after all these years it still shoots well. Nobody in my family would give a darn about it, sadly.
My Steyr pro x 10 - easy to manage, very accurate and purty! However I’ve just acquired 2 Martin Rutherford RAWs and they are simply beautiful beasts with purpose!

Although I am thoroughly attached to each of my airguns, my Air Arms TX200 MKIII is by far my favorite. It's like an especially talented child that you hold close. The rest of my airgun household includes the following: Seneca Dragonfly MK2, Sheridan MB2260, Colt 1911 CO2 pellet pistol, Sig Sauer P360, Baretta 92FS, Colt SAA Revolver pellet gun. You'll note that each of my pistols/revolvers are military replicas. Orv.

Reactions: JP806TX
Always a tough question and my answer moves around as much as my mood but AT THIS MOMENT it's my R9. I started this airgun journey with it in 2007. It will do most everything I need or want with an airgun, which is for pure entertainment in my backyard

I recently took this picture of it so here it is. Love the light on it!
86F52003-69B2-419E-8436-227A80E78D42.jpeg
0F223D86-44B0-4DE4-A218-37068B08CA9D.jpeg
706A2696-A60E-46A4-8FB4-8370B352B3D5.jpeg

Reactions: Greenarrow
Kalibrgun Cricket Carbine in .22:

View attachment 315609

Yes, "fiddly" magazine insertion/extraction and all.

It's a tweener for sure, in no man's land for competition (any of which I'm aware)- at ~30 fpe it's illegal for AAFTA field target, underpowered for XFT, & it's ammunition (16 or 18 grain JSB) is ill suited to bench rest competition unless there is ZERO wind. May also be considered underpowered for hunting, depending on the quarry & distance involved.

So why my ultimate keeper then?
- plenty powerful for any critter/distance combination I shoot at
- 6k+ pellets & not one inexplicable "flyer"
- relatively easy to work on should it need resealing, etc
- fits like a glove; LOP, trigger reach, cheek weld, & balance are all spot on for me- couldn't get a better fit if I paid for a full custom rifle
- relatively cheap to shoot (the JSB 16 it gets fed most is competitive with .177 pricing)
- if something weird crops up, it's backed by the knowledge & service of @Frear42-_.

Being ate up with field target means she won't be the most used in my modest air arsenal going forward. On that note, the Wolverine could easily have taken this spot... many of the same qualities. But the Cricket was here first, and you did say only one 😜
What stock is that?

What stock is that?
It's the factory stock for the Cricket Carbine (full "rifle" length; the Mini Carbine is a semi-bullpup). Pretty sure its stained beech- not walnut, but still a good looking stock in my opinion.

As best I can tell, Georgia Airguns is the only dealer in the US carrying the Carbine. Have seen the Mini Carbine at AOA & Palm Beach Airguns as well.

Last edited:
Might catch crap for this... But probably my m3. I absolutely love it.

And I wouldn't sell it not because it isn't replaceable... But when you start adding this and that... Arca rail.. top rail.. cheek riser.. barrel options... Carbon shroud and tensioner.. I'd never get enough for it to be worth it.

The hot rodded Benjamin Bulldog would be the first to go. Mostly because it's a goofy shape and takes up too much room in the safe

Might catch crap for this... But probably my m3. I absolutely love it.

And I wouldn't sell it not because it isn't replaceable... But when you start adding this and that... Arca rail.. top rail.. cheek riser.. barrel options... Carbon shroud and tensioner.. I'd never get enough for it to be worth it.

The hot rodded Benjamin Bulldog would be the first to go. Mostly because it's a goofy shape and takes up too much room in the safe
I hear ya on that!

1159BCBB-E9E7-4D9C-9332-12BCB760F9AC.jpeg

Reactions: Hw9720
My Crossman 766 American Classic that I got in 1985. Paid a friends' brother $40 for it as my folks would not let me have one. Hid it for months rolled up in an old homemade sailboat sail/mast. Thought I lost it/dad found it and chalked it up as gone, but found it there when we were moving. Still have it and shoots like it always did..after a little TLC.