• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

What a BSA Gold Star worth?

I have a BSA Gold Star in 177 one mag. minty cond. Shoots great. But no listing in the Beeman blue book of airguns?what kinda vale is it worth?For some reason its not listed some of the other BSA's are? It caint be that rear? thanks Willy

IMG_4419.JPG

IMG_4418.JPG

Last edited:
I'm greedy. I'd ask $450. They are very hard to find and always have those "Duh, I dropped my gun again" marks all over them. The reason Theoben made the SLR carbine was the Star Carbine. BSA touted theirs as the lightest auto loading springer. Theoben undercut that. A good Super Star is hard to find too but not as hard as the rare Goldie.
1701554904772.jpeg

Reactions: specie

New $325, Used about $250, if you can find anyone who would buy it over a Weihrauch HW97

I'm greedy. I'd ask $450. They are very hard to find and always have those "Duh, I dropped my gun again" marks all over them. The reason Theoben made the SLR carbine was the Star Carbine. BSA touted theirs as the lightest auto loading springer. Theoben undercut that. A good Super Star is hard to find too but not as hard as the rare Goldie.
View attachment 411726
I will trade ya for the Clubman"

I bought one new when they first came out. Did not work properly. Sometimes it would not feed a pellet, then you would get a dryfire. My first 100 round I bet I had 10 dryfires. Sent it back, I think the problem was traced back to the magazine. Magazine got redesigned and then the worked fine.
Have a friend who I recommended one to and he has shot the heck out of it no issues.
yim