• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is no longer supported in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

Mounts/Rings West Hunter Adjustable Picatinny Scope Rings -- $45 TYD

Classified Status
NLA

bowwild

Dec 28, 2015
KY, United States
These rings have never been mounted and in LNIB. They are adjustable in height and tube diameter using included 1" inserts. These are brown. They are very solid rings. I have blue ones on one of my rimfire rifles. These retail for $89 and are $76 on Amazon right now.

I ship quick and secure.

• The adjustable height design of WH201 scope rings allows the shooter to find the most suitable and comfortable height of scope, position the center of the riflescope tube at a height of 32mm(1.26") to 38mm(1.5") from the base, fits 1 inch and 30mm tube optics
  • As compensation for Elevation adjustment of the scope, a minimal adjustment scale is 1 mm(It is recommended that the height difference be no greater than 1 mm), and the corresponding adjustment amount of 100 yards is 20MOA
  • The double screw structure at the bottom maximized the stability of the whole optical system, but it will only work with Picatinny rails—will not work with Weaver rails. Quick installation and disassembly can be realized by hand
  • Precision CNC machined from 6061 T6 aircraft-grade aluminum and finished in a colorful anodizing for unique appearance, passed rigorous accuracy and stability tests

West Hunter Rings Brown Open.jpg

West Hunter in Closed Box.jpg

Reactions: Scotay42