• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Well here I am 5 years later

The 'dark side' has got you, bwahaha!
I'm on a beer budget and try to buy used, and I still have around 3k invested in my modest collection after 7 years. I was at an airgun show a while back and one of my neighbors had around 20k worth of rare and cool high end stuff on his table. I looked at all the cool stuff and said 'I want to see what you're keeping!'

I hear ya Chas

I got the one Thomas and 4 Kalibrguns. Got over 3K in my three Sightrons alone. 7 scopes in all. 4 fill bottles with fill assy's, Don't know how many bipods, bags, gun rests, and shooting sticks. Down to two working Chronos now. Shot my Combro off the end of the barrel and sold the Labradar.
Rent my nitrogen bottle for $110 a year and costs me about $160 to fill it every 8 months or so if it's just me shooting.

"Deja"
"chasdicapua"I had the exact same thought. "Boy would I be in trouble if I were into cars the way I'm into air guns!!

I keep the herd thinned in an attempt to not get completely out of control. Right now with guns (3), scopes (4) and filling gear, I'm probably about 10K in. No compressor though....
try boats, cars are for plebs

boats are a money blackhole that likes to strand you in the middle of the lake... 

Fifteen thousand? Geez, I know people who have that much in pellet inventory alone! All kidding aside, I own five airguns at the moment, an Omega Air Charger, about 12,000 pellets on hand, two air tanks, and a bunch of accessories (scopes, binoculars, rests, etc.). The total isn't as big as yours, but it is getting close. This after less than 4 years while not trying to be a spendthrift! (I think it is an addiction!)

Only in this for a couple years.

I guess I'm the cheapskate here. Only about $1.5K. Marauder, pump, air tanks, couple break barrels, various paraphernalia. However moved to bigger house with 40 yards available for shooting and covered out building to shoot from. Now, if I can just get that Honey Do list done enough to take time to shoot.

Other hobbies that take cash include photography (into 3D recently), dutch oven cooking, and wood working. That's an EXPENSIVE hobby when you buy good wood.

Next gun will be something in the range of an FX Crown or FX Impact, so saving pennies for one of those. By the time I can afford one, the Crown should be available. I figure that's at least a year or so away. In the meantime, just keep shooting with what I've got. Nothing wrong with it.

On the other side of the spectrum, it'd be easy to spend so much more on powder burners. I'm glad I found air guns.