• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Weihrauch’s Wood

crowski

Dec 14, 2020
On, Canada
I got several Weihrauch’s over the last month. The last one I received was a 22 Rim Fire. A HW66 JM .22lr. I know this is not allowed but my question is 
A61C6D20-EFEA-4B77-BC16-94A1E381CDEA.1643427171.jpeg

31A742C1-5CD5-45FF-91A5-7BA4CCAAA685.1643427257.jpeg

‘Do any of you have a Weihrauch springer with a factory stock that looks like this? 
AD562D0A-0B2D-48EA-9AC7-71A6E05FB6DB.1643427355.jpeg

None of mine are even in the same ball park. Maybe I never noticed, Air Arms no problem.
Any reason for this?

Crow

I didn’t think so. I was wondering if Weihrauch considered us Springer guys second rate. Didn’t know they made PCP’s with upgraded stocks, so third rated. Personally I’d love to have some sweet walnut on my Springers. Don’t get me wrong, Weihrauch’s engineering is outstanding and the laminates do fill the void a bit. But give me a chance at a sweet piece of wood any day. Crow 

Sqwirlfugger57 thanks I had to change my shorts after I opened the box.

TiredRooster thanks not going anywhere. Like a Black hole here.

boscoebrea and athlon-oved thanks

Raden1942 thanks, glad to be the one to let you know. I saw a custom build 22lr yesterday that was second to none!

mabpi got that resolved. He’s sending me a .22 barrel and a smoking deal on a Vortek kit.

djna thanks, the more searching I did the more disappointed I felt.

SpiralGroove you have nice rifles, thanks

Mg616 and xia8534 thanks

Bear-of-Grayling thanks can’t say, it’s nice though.—- Wow very close, been to Turkey 6-7 times. Awesome place to visit. I believe all wood is protected there. That would be cool if your right, thanks again.

DualMagMike it just seems to me that us springer guys are not worthy by Weihrauch to get upgraded wood. Nice collection.

bouddha sorry for your mishap. I’m always afraid of that spot. Crow

Exactly! I had adjusted the trigger OUT OF THE GUN while exploring a failure-to-cock problem and forgot it. Reassembled the HW35E, tried to cock it and succeeded, was readjusting my hold on it and wham. The epoxy needs to be cleaned up a bit, but the gun will work fine till I can get a custom stock made. Mr. Corcoran doesn't seem interested in helping a returning customer, so I guess I'll order from CSLtd.