• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Weihrauch hw100 bullpup

oh believe me doug, i've been looking at both of those! i really don't need a .25 right now. i get a little unsettled shooting my 30 fpe regal in the backyard. when we finally move to our other place, i'll have a true 50 yard range with a dirt berm backstop. i may or may not get into hunting small hogs. i'll probably only get out to montana once a year to visit our daughter and shoot, and then i have rim fires i can use. the .177? i can shoot that here, there, everywhere. i do need a good .177 pcp right now.

jerry offered to sell me his compatto, or i can get one new for $700, but they're still right handed. ok for bench shooting, but i want something i can take for a walk in the woods.

i could also get a s410 tdr and order a left hand bolt for it. that would be 1/2 the cost of the HW.

i also looked at ordering another lefthanded regal in .177, but that is almost the cost as the HW.