• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Weaver T36 vs Leupold 36 BR

Both are excellent bench rest scopes. I have had the Weaver T36 for years,sturdy reliable holds zero.It also has 1/8 MOA adjustments with a fine reticle I believe the Leopoldo has 1/4” adjustments. If you’ve ever only looked through the larger scopes 55mm or so you’ll think there darker but they have a wide angle of view. The warranty I believe is better for the Leopold but I’ve never had an issue with my Weaver and it’s been on a Savage 22LR bench rest rifle, Savage F class rifle’s one firing 308 cartridge and the other the 338 Lapua and a couple of weeks ago I threw it on my Wildcat Compact and it did ridiculously well. I’d say it comes down to the person just like everything else: Ford guy Chevy guy,my son won’t use anything but Leopold. Their both going out of favor these days only cause newer shiny things and not a lot of people understand fix power scopes. Well that’s my 2cents I’m a little biased.