Watch & Discuss the FX Streamline!

"dsdaystate"Great review. Have you ever shoot 10 shots for the demo in your videos? Sounds like a high shot count!
Time & weather permitting, yes. Kral, Airforce, & Ataman come to mid as recent ones I moved to 7-10 shots per take. Between gun, chrony, and target all on the screen together, it's like editing 3 vids at once so can get a bit time consuming going from 5 to 10 shots in post. I like to when I can but usually I commit my time to multiple pellet choices instead. It usually works out to one or the other. Steve

The rifling being only at the end the barrel is really interesting. I would love to see some more accuracy comparison tests - particularly side by side with some other rifles that have a fully rifled barrel and shoot at comparable rates.

Also, that was an interesting stray shot at the end - and brings up the question of how much difference do you get using the magazine vs. single pellet loading. Shoot 5 with magazine and 5 with individually loaded pellets....

I like that you can get 60 shots from a fill at High and 90 at Medium. When I take my .22 Ruger 10/22 shooting I bring a couple hundred rounds at least. 60-90 shots lets you at least do some shooting before having to switch weapons. Dragging a pump or bottle to a range seems cumbersome so more shots is better.