Watch and Discuss the Kral Puncher Jumbo video by AEAC

Well yeah. I don't know about others here, but most small game for me is taken off within 50 yards. 100 yards is rare. So yes - for me at this price point and ergonomics - it's a definite Thumbs Up for this gun.

On the JB bore paste bit - I thought you run those patches of JB and Ballistol as a standard; did the Jumbo receive the stepbrotherly treatment by any chance? Hahaha. 

I think at the FPS it shoots at - if it can be tuned further by the shooter would be match winning as 900 fps + is forgiving if the shooter is shaky or shoots without resting aids. I noticed this on my Evanix AR4 and once tuned it's a pleasure to shoot. I have tune to AR4 in 177 to shoot 25 shots at 29 foot pounds with the Eunjins and JSB Monster 16 grains - it runs an altaros regulator. 

Cheers
PB

Thank you, Steve...another excellent and HONEST review. It sure looks as though this one has a lot of potential. I already own the .177 Puncher Breaker Marine Bullpup and the .177 Kral NP-01 pistol both of which are winners in my book -- with plenty of accuracy to spare. Yes...LDCs on each make a HUGE difference with regard to backyard friendliness. I'll look forward to any other updates you have on the Jumbo and keep the great reviews coming.

Thanks for another great video Steve. Appears to be a great rifle for the $$$. However, so did my Puncher Breaker Marine in .25 until it had about a tin and a half of JSBs through it. First the chrome plated "pot metal" cocking lever snapped in two. Air Venturi was kind enough to send me a "take off" from one of many returned guns they had sitting around waiting for parts after several emails and almost a 2 month wait. Very shortly after putting that on, the valve stem decided to get in on the fun. Yep, it also snapped in two. Fortunately there are some great guys out there in the aftermarket and they're the only reason my PB isn't at the dump. I was one of many that suffered these two failures. Matt @ A.R.T supplied a quality lever and Troy @ Annililator Airguns & Tuning took care of the valve stem.
I'll understand if this post gets deleted but my sincere desire that Kral has actually addressed their known issues re. durability. I would be happy to receive one for free and put it to a long term test. It is a handsome looking piece.
Ed