Watch and Discuss the FX Crown video by AEAC!

All I have to say is...

Wow.

This is the kind of air rifle I would love to own. All of my shooting - air rifle, rimfire, centerfire, black powder, rifle, pistol - has been about accuracy. I very much agree with the great Col. Townsend Whelen when he said "Only accurate rifles are interesting." Part of that is that I've always been a competitive shooter by nature and demand the best accuracy I can get. The Crown sure seems to deliver there!

The flexibility of the system is another fantastic plus! Rather than being limited to one caliber with one or two pellets that it will shoot well you have the option of multiple calibers and twist rates. Talk about being able to tune your rifle to your particular task!

Only minor issue I see is that there is no way on God's green Earth that I can afford one. Being disabled and living on SSDI (Social Security Disability Insurance) fixed income leaves very little spare change. I've made my entry in the giveaway so here's hoping!

It seems like the Fx crown had a insanely better launch than the Fx impact. Better trigger system, less people complaining about any defects, and still incorporating a new barrel system. If only the impact had this much success. However I'm sure Fxs new interration of the impact will not disappoint. It was probably the impacts high demand that it was rushed into the market with subpar quality control. as far as I'm concerned the crown gets a 10/10 for what the gun is, and what it was meant to do. I am 50/50% glad that they got rid of the valve stem control that impact had. 50 because I'm not sure if tuning that aspect would yield better results. They instead streamlined the tuning to 3 streamlined settings. Transfer port opening, spring tension, and regulator. Two of which the settings have defined clicks. This decreases the possible tuning settings that a non defined valve stem adjuster had. Just a complete better experience tuning that the Fx impact did not give. 

The addition of the choice for a laminate further showcases how great a gun this is.