• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Waste air on cricket

Hi,
I have my cricket less than a year (standard .22). Recently I bought Daystate huntsman regal XL (.22). I had a lot of fun and also good accuracy with my cricket, but huntsman couldn't hit that mark so I sold it.
But I love huntsman hammer. At fifty one joules I could get plenty shots with its 163 cc cylinder and that was amazing. My cricket from 250 to 120 bar maybe rich that shots if I set it at forty one joules with its 280 cc cylinder. Also without silencer huntsman was so quite unlike cricket. And with silencer huntsman is better too (huntsman silencer wasn't as good as cricket one).
I had tried some ways to make it better but non of them worked. One of my friend has s510 and he add a plastic washer and steal washer after plastic one on it's hammer, after that he could get more shot with it (he added regulator too) but because of shape of cricket hammer I can't do that. And also if I set it lower than forty joules it will lose it's accuracy.
I would be grateful to hear your idea, or if I'm lucky some one know the solution.
Thanks,

Not that much. At forty joules CTC is about .3 to .4 mm but around 30 joules it's .7 mm.At 16 joules if I hold it so firmly CTC is about .5 mm but if not maybe it increase to half of the inch. but sometimes at lower than 40 the zero changes and I don't know why. At first it hit just top of the target (target is a dot) and after that below the target and then right or left. So that's a bit funny because first I see group is good but after 6-7 pellet zero change and then another 6-7 pellet hit other mark. I thought that was the scope but I used 3 different scope and problem didn't fixed.