• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Warning Possible Scammer Alert

Nothing wrong with PayPal f&f. Just use your head deal with those with good reputation on here and those that have good feedback on here , and definitely not someone that’s just joined yesterday , That’s why feedback is important on here but I’ve seen and heard others say. Some people will not leave feedback good or bad. Feedback means a lot Use it 

Mitch

No it doesn't I have done the same thing helped a friend try to sell his item on here or let him know about a airgun for sell and then if he can't contact the person I'll send them a PM but the way this was done I couldn't find any info on the forums about them.

Vinny

I agree with you on PP F&F I've bought alot of items that way but I always check a persons feedback and I place all my ads F&F or add 3.5% for fees if they feel my feedback isn't good enough or they just want to be safer.

I posted items FS on here and have had members PM that someone posted my exact same ad and pictures on another airgun classified forum. This has happened 3 times. It’s really sad that these dirt bags will stoop so low and rip people off. Buyers and sellers beware in this day an age. 50 years ago we would have given these slime balls a “blanket party” out behind the barn.

Hi All,

Been hit hard by the scammers. Even photo shopping my name into existing photos. No damage as of yet. Read their posts. Read their feedback. Talk to them on the phone. Get a physical address and work google fu on that. At least make the scammers work for it. Or use normal PP.

Thanks for the boards and the good folks here.

Happy New Year!

Nugria