• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Wanted to introduce myself

Hello everyone....

Excited to join a new air gun forum, just a little background on myself.

I'm 24 years old, I work as a registered nurse from Pennsylvania.

I used to be REALLY into guns/airguns back when I was 15-19, but then I went to college and kinda put a damper on things.

I used to work with a fellow airgunner from california who used to custom swage his own lead projectiles (boar hog long range slugs) and I conducted ballistics testing for him. I did testing on all sorts of 0.22 caliber projectiles and had a blast doing it, I still have some of my ballistics test sheets (boar hogs, crow mags, predator poly mags, H&N barracuda match, eun jin's, predator big boys) for anyone who is interested at taking a peek at them, has full ballistic coefficient info as well as terminal ballistics results into homemade ballistics gel.

I totally lost all touch with airgunning and sold my customized airforce condor about 5 years ago and got into high performance car stereos.

Lately the car stereo hobby has been EXTREMELY expensive and am looking to take a step back and get back into airgunning, and maybe continue with my ballistics testing on many more projectiles.

Anyways I'm looking for a PCP set up again and am most likely gonna go with a condor again or the benjamin marauder to start.

So if anyone has any used airguns or some pumps feel free to hit me up.

Feel free to email me at [email protected] or text me at 570-933-2172 to talk more.

If anyone is from PA shoot me a message!

I'm hoping to get involved in the airgunning community more than I ever was before.

Glad to be here guys!!