• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Wait times for Wildcat MKIII "Pre Order"?

Anyone have any updates on orders or expected ship dates on MKIII orders? I ordered one from Utah Air Guns early last month and have been patiently waiting to get a tracking number. I guess I could call them and ask, but figured I might get a better idea here.

It'll be my first PCP as my only air gun experience is the Daisy BB gun I received on my 6th birthday nearly 4 decades ago, and the Beeman R1 that my father bought in 1984 (I could probably fill a dumpster with the pests I shot with that thing growing up 😁.).

I have had mine for a few months. I love it. The more I shoot it the better I like it. I think the wait will be worth it!

1596733693_17046540745f2c38fd935429.48564290.jpg

I ended up canceling my Utah Airguns Wildcat MKIII Sniper order (they were great about canceling), since I found a better availability date. I ordered from Southern Precision Air Weapons, LLC. on July 13, and I received the gun on July 24. Ken mounted the scope and zeroed it at 30yds for me as well. I'm very happy with the purchase experience and the rifle. The Wildcat is fantastic.

I would not hesitate to do business again with either company.

All I got to say is it is WTF. Is their preferential treatment for some dealers? I have had one on preorder since May 22, How the PHUCK are people ordering in July and receiving in July?

From what I saw during my search it was that some dealers were out of everything but some had a few variations available up until the last week or so. Don’t know how much each dealer gets but some were plain out from day one and some still had some well into July. So, that’s how people got them in July...they hit the right dealer. I was searching UA, Airgun Depot, Pyramyd Air, Baker Airguns, Palm Beach, and SPAW....

Report is a new shipment has been received and dealers will get new stock very soon.