• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Vulcan scare

Well was a bit worried yesterday .
finally got out to shoot a little yesterday after loosing my house to a fire memorial day weekend.
Luckly all my guns made it out with my family .
While shooting I noticed my poi kept changing one mag would group right. Then one dead on then maybe left . had me puzzled because it would still be grouping just in a different spot .
Well come to find out it was nothing more than 2 loose screws .
The rail that scope mounts to was still snug but just loose enough that every time i changed the mag out it would move ever so slightly . back to driving racks now!!!
I really love this gun :)

Thanks guys ,insurance taking great care of us . my guns smelled like smoke but wasn't burnt or anything . I'm having a gunsmith take them apart and clean really good . insurance company said it's covered to have it done . but I told the gunsmith to only clean the outside of my pcps ,
was afraid for him to disasymble because I have them tuned just the way I want them .
But to be honest my Vulcan is the only thing I've been shooting since I got it :).