• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Vulcan Bullpup differences

Help! Can anyone shed some light on the different generations of the Vulcans? What I am looking for is the difference between a Vulcan Generation 2 and Generation 3 and Generation 4. I know the four has the adjustable butt plate but are there any internal changes, i.e. a different trigger etc. The difference between a gen 2 and a gen 3 would be what? Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Thanks to all for the answers.

Manicminer, That was an outstanding answer. Thank you. I have a question regarding the following quote:
"similar to the original monolithic insert in the shroud which has a male end with thread protector for a moderator adapter"
If one has a gen 2 is it possible to purchase an adapter such that you can attach a moderator?

"cactusjack"Thanks to all for the answers.

Manicminer, That was an outstanding answer. Thank you. I have a question regarding the following quote:
"similar to the original monolithic insert in the shroud which has a male end with thread protector for a moderator adapter"
If one has a gen 2 is it possible to purchase an adapter such that you can attach a moderator?
Yes, you can. John Hagan and others make an adapter that allows you to add a mod to your Gen 2 Vulcan. Here is my Gen 2 with adapter in place and a DonnyFL carbon fiber LDC attached. This is one of my favorite PCP's of all time and, although I'm curious about the changes to the later revisions, I've got this thing so dialed in that I wouldn't be able to part with it:

"jfrazier30"I would really appreciate if someone could re-post what Manicminer had shared..
Yeah, I don't get removing useful info just because someone got banned. That was a very good and detailed answer and it's a shame that it's gone just because the guy got banned for whatever reason. I don't know all the specifics that got him banned but, judging from his (former) replies in this thread, the guy knew some stuff and probably had other positive contributions in other threads. Why remove that knowledge when you ban somebody and take away good info from the forum?