• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Vulcan .25

About 40 from 250bar including a few after the reg. This string is around 890fps average vs. 880fps when I got it, probably because it is being broken in already.

EDIT: I just looked at the string below again...wondering if 's coming off the regulator at shot #32 #33? 10-15fps rise should not make much POI difference under 100 yards, but maybe the regulator can be lowered a bit along with the MV from 890fps average to 880fps to squeeze more shots out of it. Not sure, if worth messing with the regulator though...

1: 895
2: 892
3: 890
4: 892
5: 896
6: 891
7: 893
8: 895
9: 889
10: 893
11: 889
12: 899
13: 892
14: 888
15: 890
16: 891
17: 892
18: 891
19: 891
20: 887
21: 889
22: 889
23: 887
24: 888
25: 889
26: 887
27: 890
28: 893
29: 892
30: 890
31: 888
32: 894
33: 906
34: 903
35: 903
36: 905
37: 893
38: 876
39: 867
40: 860

Actually my vulcan is giving 1st shot on high velocity about 940 
Rest r on 874-885 but if i will not fire the gun for few minutes it will again shot the 1st pellet on 920-940 fps 
Then if i fire it again it comes back to normal .... any idea whats wrong where ?
Payed about 2500$ for this gun in my country and company said Dear sir
Precisely determine the cause of the fault can only be a dealer or manufacturer
Buy there is no dealer in my country .... zzzzz sad 
And not possible to send this gun outside the country too strict rules 
... any suggestions would b helpfull 

"Mughal"Actually my vulcan is giving 1st shot on high velocity about 940 
Rest r on 874-885 but if i will not fire the gun for few minutes it will again shot the 1st pellet on 920-940 fps 
Then if i fire it again it comes back to normal .... any idea whats wrong where ?

I am not an expert, but it's possible that it has to do with the regulator. Not sure if it's worth to mess with unless it's the sign of a leak that could get worse with time. I would ask Ernest Rowe (Dr. Bullpup) who has extensive videos and tuning tips on this and many other airguns.

After you leave the gun idle for some time it's regulator pressure creeps a bit. If the hammer is adjusted to still fully open the valve, you get higher fps in initial 2 shots till the regulator sets again without creeping.
I know your gun is new. So don't get disturbed Mughal Samrat and just shoot it. Creeping of regulator will minimize over the time.
It doesn't matter how much you have paid, these are mechanical things and can show such issues. I am also from the same country from you belong to and face such issues with msny high end PCPs.

If it doesn't get better over the time then you might have to readjust the combination of regulator pressure and hammer spring.

Ideally the if the regulator creeps up over the time, your hammer spring should be set at such position that the first 2 shots should give less fps than desired and after that the desired fps should be delivered.

Regulated guns show such behaviour some times.

Regards,

Umair Bhaur

If i will set hammer spring the way u said ... its gonna decrease the power too and gonna increase the spread aswell 
Anyways no worries have sent mail to the company they said they will resolve the issue and will send new parts if needed.... but i have to pay which is no problem to me so i hope this problem will go away soon 
Accuracy of this gun is mind blowing and this is the only issue am facing right now 

Hi Mughal
I had the same problem you. I also wrote mr. Pigrov Evgeny to AGT a very kind person, we also agreed that would send me a new regulator, and was never knew. Do not worry I have come to the conjecture that all should have an excess of oil in the assembly process. Do not touch anything keep shooting came a time when everything is stabilized. when excess oil disappears, about 1000 shots. you will have a wonderful pcp.
Best regards
Enkey

its no leaks in the gu.
i trying to tone gun now and the bigest problem that inpact of pellets is moving .
now i shoot 263m/s and if i adjust scope and if i ceep shoting magasin after magasin the impact move to one side late to anothe side...
so yesterday i shot in the gun, and today after some shots inpact move about 1 moa at 50m.
why is it like this?
I have shot about 1000 rounds from the onboxing...

Hi Enkey.
I notis today that my gun when i begin to shoot first - second magasin pellets begin move to the side and after 3-4 magasins gun shotink good, so then i sight in scope..
next time when i begin to shoot - inpact is to the side again but if i ceep shooting after 6-7 magasins i think its coming bact to the zero.
And that begins after i adjust valve spring.
So maybe my kombination between valve opening and hummer is not ryght.
So tomorrow i will try tens a bit valve spring.
if someone know any tips about valve adjusting pleas post it.
Thankyou