• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Vulcan .25

amoxom, I purchased a Vulcan 25 in October last year. I sent Airgun Technology (Evgeny) an email with my serial # and the attached video of my 40 shot string shot over my ProChrono and asked if i would benefit from the new hammer and spring. His reply was that it was not needed, however if i wanted he would send to me free. Answered my request within 24 hours of the request.

https://youtu.be/q0jGd1W7GxI

I got my new hammer yesterday...don't know if I'll use it or not my gun shoots extremely to my liking, Es of 6 and std of 1 over 40 shots at avg 900 fps. I emailed Evgeny with vids of 3...27 shot strings over my Prochrno along with my serial number from gun and asked if I needed the new hammer and spring. I also asked for the best way to increase my shot count and his reply. "You don't need the new hammer but he would send one to me anyway...fill to 300 BAR to increase shot count". I have been filling to 300 BAR and am getting 40 to 45 shots with the same statistics as before. I'm extremely happy with performance of my gun and overwhelmed by the service from Airgun Technology
3.gif
3.gif
 Any new purchase I make.... I will strongly consider Airgun Technology's offerings first.

FYI, The package with new hammer, spring and 25 screws was post marked 2-17-16 and I received 3-11-16.
37.gif