• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is no longer supported in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

PCP Rifle Vulcan 2 tactic .25-Cal. Combo Pack(PRICE Updated)

Classified Status
NLA

Lowkey

Jan 19, 2018
Washington, United States
Up for sale is my AGT Vulcan 2 tactic. I’m the original owner with documentation, and everything pictured is for sale , and in excellent condition with no scratches. Included in this deal is a ( Derrick Wall tuned Vulcan 2 with power Plenum . Hawke Sidewinder 30 SF scope, with all Accessories . Vortex Bubble Level . Hawke Match Scope Mounts . Harris Bipod . Donny FL Tanto Moderator .7 tins of Jsb King Heavy 33.95 gr Pellets ). Simply said the gun shoots lights out . Shot chart is available . Sighted in ready to shoot .$1400 . Payment made through PayPal . Will split standard shipping cost . You can also contact me through text mail and I will call you back ,253-226-9191..View attachment 340864View attachment 340865View attachment 340866View attachment 340867View attachment 340868

Last edited: