• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Video: South African Dove Hunt with the Impact

Another outstanding video, Matt! I discovered your YouTube channel a few months ago and quickly worked my way through every video, and probably watched the hunting ones a few times each. You can share credit for my new found love of pigeon hunting with a PCP rifle. Of course, a high speed camera and mount is now on my birthday/Christmas wish list. 😎

Only hard part part is seeing all the nice bull pup air guns you use, because our odd and inconsistent Canadian gun laws seem to prohibit bull pup air guns. ☹️

T3PRanch: What do you mean by "the FAA rained on your Drone parade"? Did something else come out prohibiting flights? the registration thing is not really a big deal. The only reason I ask is I have an inspire 1, and haven't hear anything. Oh on the air gun side of the house. Matt's got me loving the new Frontier scope by sidewinder, and Ted's got my thinking he has gotten a magical unicorn with his impact because 90% of everyone else is having issues (Micheal is in that 10 % of no issues).

No nothing new with the FAA, it is a matter of principle with me. I live in uncontrolled airspace far from anyone or any airports and refuse to be regulated. Just my hardheadedness I suppose. I am still flying but under 8oz Craft AUW. LOL

Matts review of the Wildcat and the Impact got me VERY stirred up but both are unobtanium for me currently due to demand so I settled for a Cricket .25 for now.

Thurmond