• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Video of a tour of the Burris scope factory

Having lived in manufacturing, both low and high volume, that video is really lame, for someone with my work experience. But, they may not want you to see the real magic. The guy seemed to be more interested in his quips than the manufacturing process.
Some really amazing, beyond belief manufacturing magic happens everyday to products that EVERYONE takes for granted. My hat is truly off to engineers that dream, design and build what we take for granted. Good job.

Having lived in manufacturing, both low and high volume, that video is really lame, for someone with my work experience. But, they may not want you to see the real magic. The guy seemed to be more interested in his quips than the manufacturing process.
Some really amazing, beyond belief manufacturing magic happens everyday to products that EVERYONE takes for granted. My hat is truly off to engineers that dream, design and build what we take for granted. Good job.
Really! Someone posts a nice video of a USA 🇺🇸 MADE PRODUCT THAT HAS FOREVER WARANTY ,NO QUESTIONS ASKED ..and the best you can say is that it was poor video because they didnt show proprietary operations

Im sure in your vast manufacturing you openly shared your company’s methods

Maybe it’s why your not living it ..

Really! Someone posts a nice video of a USA 🇺🇸 MADE PRODUCT THAT HAS FOREVER WARANTY ,NO QUESTIONS ASKED ..and the best you can say is that it was poor video because they didnt show proprietary operations

Im sure in your vast manufacturing you openly shared your company’s methods

Maybe it’s why your not living it ..
You can misinterpret that any way you want. Had nothing to do with Burris. The youtuber “expert” and his poor research into something he knows nothing about is what the post is about. I’m still not allowed to talk about many manufacturing proprietary secrets I worked with and never will.