• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Video: Hatsan BullBoss .25 on hogs

Posted a video in which I took the Hatsan BullBoss air rifle in .25 caliber along to see how it would perform on feral hogs in central Texas. I shot 2 hogs with head shots, and this 50 fpe bullpup anchored both animals. BTW: Yes these are smaller animals, but I am looking for the ethical boundaries for using standard caliber rifles at realistic range for a Predator Xtreme article … and this is all about head shots inside of 60 yards on smaller pigs in my opinion.

Have a couple other hunts coming up in Texas and might bring another .25 as one of my rifles. The BullBoss is a solid little hunting rifle and served me well on this trip. What made the logistics managable was that Edwin over at Airguns of Texas was kind enough to lend me some Airguns and let me ship my rifles out to him to hold for my arrival...... He's got a great shop out in Abilene if you ever get out that way. Thanks for watching and comments on the video..

Reactions: ironlion269