• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Veterans Discount at Kraford & Lypt

I have for quite some time had some accessories from Kraford and Lypt on my wishlist. For those of you who are not familiar with them they are a manufacturer/distributor of some high end shooting accessories in particular for the FX Impact. 

I contacted Stephen at Kraford & Lypt to ask if they offered a veterans discount I was told that they do so if there are other vets out there in AGN land looking for some nice high end accessories check out their web site. 

You just need to send Stephen a copy of your ID that shows proof your a vet or active duty and they will send you a code for a nice discount.

i ordered the Adjustable Stock for my Impact in Black and to give it a little bling I also purchased the extended trigger guard kit in gold. I have 3 barrel sets all 700mm so I needed to move that bipod out a bit and this should do it and as a extra will make my impact sparkle.

Im not going to make the discount public as this deal is just for those who served and my brothers in arms will find out from K&L what they will be saving.

Check it out.