• Much like Google Reviews - members are allowed to create (1) unique thread for each vendor/manufacturer. You may "edit" your thread at any time to reflect any changes.

Veradium----Sept 20 update

A UPS package arrived on Tuesday Sept 19. I really had no idea what to expect.

Its contents were by and large what was discussed and committed to. In the end, I cannot have any complaints of the outcome.

Over time I will share my experience with the "Taurus", in the appropriate discussion forum(s). In the short time I have handled it, it appears to be what was expected, I do not see anything of concern. With a bit of cautious optimism, I may say that I am even impressed.

One last note...

A learning for myself and perhaps others-----be crystal clear on what you are expecting from a vendor or fellow collaborator. Be insistent, while being respectful and polite, when your expectations are not met. Actions are not always interpreted the way they are intended, if we want to deliver a message, we must do so through effective dialogue. There are many things I could have done along the way to have yielded a faster result, but I was being lazy and did not invest the effort to exert control over any of the process. I didn't want to have any responsibility or accountability in the process, I didn't want it to feel like work. I take full responsibility of those contributing factors.

This will be my last entry here.

Thank you all.

Mike

I don't get any pleasure in this one, it really pains me to go here as my attempt at recourse. I really wish no ill will on anyone running a small business and especially those supporting this hobby. but here we are....

I entered into a gentleman's agreement.....No real documentation trail, just a few conversations with a man and his word.

For 3 years I've been nothing but passive, nothing but patient and supportive.

I've had a decent amount of parts in TX for a few years now......not your typical deal, there was a bit of bartering involved. Bartering doesn't pay the power bill, for example, and I respect that.

However, multiple commitments were made and never met. "It will ship next week or in 2 weeks'" came and went more than once.

Meanwhile, I am out a complete bulldog. An OEM length 2024 bulldog tube....An OEM length titanium bulldog tube....over 5' of TJ's 45-70 barrel, for example... And various other odds and ends.

At this point I just want my stuff returned to Alabama. I'll send you back your Airbow fill adapter if that will help, lol....

Last edited: