UTG Leapers? Give it to me straight.

I bought a compact UTG bugbuster 3-12x32 SF for a squirrel hunting scope. Honestly from 6 months of use I can say its by far my top suggested $120 class scope. Glass is clear, reticles are crisp, side focus works as it should, power adjustment works smooth, turrets are nice strong click and large with easy to see numbers (I use MOA adjusting vs holdover/under). just overall very pleased for the price point. I would say best scope I've used sub $150. 

I have both bug buster models the 9 and 12 power models. I got 4 friends into airguns all with a disco and a bug buster. 3 out of 4 have not upgraded. A good friend destroyed a Nikon slugger scope on a 870 with 3" magnum slugs 15 years and several thousand slugs later. While Nikon was repairing we hooked up a cheap leapers, zeroed and 50 slugs later. now that scope is on a Gauntlet. Some 10 years back an Amazon buy for less than 40.00 

I bought a compact UTG bugbuster 3-12x32 SF for a squirrel hunting scope. Honestly from 6 months of use I can say its by far my top suggested $120 class scope. Glass is clear, reticles are crisp, side focus works as it should, power adjustment works smooth, turrets are nice strong click and large with easy to see numbers (I use MOA adjusting vs holdover/under). just overall very pleased for the price point. I would say best scope I've used sub $150.

They go down to around $80 on sale when price shopping smart 3-12x32 Bugbuster side focus.