• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is no longer supported in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

PCP Rifle UTG ACCU-SYNC CANTILEVER SCOPE MOUNTS - Black 30MM

Classified Status
NLA

bowwild

Dec 28, 2015
KY, United States
This picatinny scope mounting base and rings are very nice and like new. I never mounted these on a rifle. They are flat black and very light. All screws are included and are original. These retail for $54. I'm selling for $25 plus 10 shipping. I prefer PayPal but USPS MO is ok too.

Specs from the UTG website are as follows:

• UTG ACCU-SYNC® Offset Scope Ring Mount for a Precise Fit on MIL-STD-1913 Picatinny Rails
• Precision CNC Machined from Aircraft Grade Aluminum and Finished in a Matte Black Anodize
• Significant Lightening Cuts to Massively Reduce Weight Without Compromising Durability
• Radiused Edges and Corners to Prevent Snagging, Scratching, or Tearing of Other Gear and for Effortless Access to Scope Windage and Elevation Turrets
• Single Mount Utilizes Locking Torx Screws and Square-shaped Integral Recoil Stops For a Secure Zero Hold
• Includes a T20 Torx Wrench for Simple and User Friendly Installation

UTG Bottom.jpg

UTG Side.jpg

UTG Top .jpg

Last edited: