• Much like Google Reviews - members are allowed to create (1) unique thread for each vendor/manufacturer. You may "edit" your thread at any time to reflect any changes.
I just received an order of JBS pellets from UA. I ordered 5 tins to take advantage of the fifth tin free offer. They were packed loosely in bubble wrap and I mean loosely! When I opened the box I found 3 tins had come apart and all 300 pellets were rolling around in the box during shipmen. Needless to say I have many pellets with damaged skirts.
I have ordered pellets from other retailers and they were always pack tightly in hard foam with never an issue.
All I can say is Utah Air needs more quality control in their pellet shipment packaging.

I just received an order of JBS pellets from UA. I ordered 5 tins to take advantage of the fifth tin free offer. They were packed loosely in bubble wrap and I mean loosely! When I opened the box I found 3 tins had come apart and all 300 pellets were rolling around in the box during shipmen. Needless to say I have many pellets with damaged skirts.
I have ordered pellets from other retailers and they were always pack tightly in hard foam with never an issue.
All I can say is Utah Air needs more quality control in their pellet shipment packaging.
ill bet Utah Air is gonna get on top of this!